Monday, October 26, 2009

YOGA... Monday morning bliss







Better late than never... I have just recently started regular YOGA. It's not that I haven't done it before, it's just that I have never committed to doing it on a regular basis.
The Brisbane Yoga Studio is in Bulimba, with sessions run by Laya Fisher, who has taught yoga internationally for almost 10 years..
I jump on my pushy on a Monday morning, after a couple of intense hills arrive @ the Inner Harmony Centre in Bulimba. After the session take a detour leisurely cycle along the riverside to return home. I must say that this is a fantastic way to start the week!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fantastic way to start the week!

Little Jane St said...

I agree, great way to start the week. You will certainly be ready to tackle Monday afterwards!

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget